Ecuador is an incomparable destination for natural, cultural, historical, and modern settings.
From your arrival, the warm and friendly locals will have you feeling like you have been welcomed home, making it not just a unique tourist destination but also where business can be conducted professionally and in a cordial atmosphere.
Ecuador is one of the most stable countries in all of Latin America and thanks to its smaller size, the landscapes that encompass the Amazon Jungle, Andean highlands, the wildlife-rich Galapagos Islands, and the Pacific Coast are easier to reach than you can imagine.
In the cities of Quito and Guayaquil, outstanding events can be prepared with authentic experiences in the Andean countryside or the sunny Pacific Coast.
Meetings can be organized in the most ideal locations in historical haciendas or the midst of the Avenue of the Volcanoes. In a country of four exceptional worlds, you cannot go wrong choosing Ecuador for your MICE travel needs.
1. Ecuador promises a wealth of activities for the most wonderful and rewarding experiences. A pleasant spring-like climate lasts all year long, travel distances are short, and you can always count on a friendly, welcoming smile from the multicultural people, as well as exotic, breathtaking scenery in the background.
2. Rich cultural heritage abound, be it in an enchanting museum, art gallery, or the historical destinations of UNESCO designated sites of Quito and Cuenca.
3. Both US and international airlines offer easy access and simple connections to Quito and Guayaquil, an added plus is the reliable local transportation network.
4. Modern infrastructure provides the ideal stage for meetings and events with a flare of rich culture and history. Fascinating venues with priceless legacies at convents, churches, monasteries, and haciendas provide a special space for exclusive events.
5. Ecuador is a true multicultural wonder. The country is home to 17 distinct indigenous groups and 27 different ethnic groups, many of which preserve their languages and traditions proudly.
6. As a nature lover’s paradise, Ecuador is one of just 17 countries in the entire world classified as a “megadiverse” by UNESCO, with an incredible amount of endemic species of birds, mammals, orchids, plants, and insects. Not to mention, the amazing Amazon Rainforest and wondrous Galapagos Islands must be experienced for their unique natural habitats.
7. Ecuador is also known for its unique and delicious cuisine. Each region offers a true festival of tastes, smells, and surprises to delight any well-traveled palate.
8. The country of Ecuador is an adventurer’s dream. Only in Ecuador can you climb the world’s tallest active volcano, kayak the upper Amazon Basin’s rapids, and crisscross the Equatorial line on horseback all in one trip.
9. Sustainable tourism and conservation is a priority in Ecuador, voted as South America’s Leading Green Destination in 2021. There are many opportunities to partake in the growth of ecotourism projects while also contributing to the local economy.
10. The International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) named Quito, Ecuador one of the top 10 cities in South America for hosting the highest number of international meetings and conventions in 2015.