In a country as colorful and diverse as Peru, it is hard not to find the perfect MICE destination within the culturally rich country.
With roots dating back even farther than the Inca, Peru has a powerful allure to anyone interested in knowing more about its myths, legends, and fantastical stories.
Even better, is the ease of traveling throughout Peru with affordable and well-organized transportation, be it flights, buses, or trains.
Additionally, Peru is constantly improving as an incentive destination with more and more opportunities.
These can range from the highly connected city of Lima, welcoming international flights from around the world, to Cusco and the Sacred Valley named so by the Inca, Andean gems such as Arequipa and Colca Canyon, the desert oasis of Huacachina, Ica, and the Nazca Lines, and to the shores of the breezy Pacific Coast and Ballesta Islands.
And lastly, it is impossible to forget the incredible gastronomical sector that has become so well developed, making any of your MICE events a memorable one!
1. In Peru you will feel connected to all your senses on a trip of wondrous nature, flavors, and ancient culture that spread from the seashores to the highlands and down to the deep jungle.
2. Connectivity to Peru is one of the main advantages to access the rest of South America; in fact, Lima is the main hub on the Pacific side of South America.
3. Ancient towns located in the middle of the Andean valleys preserve the Inca’s heritage in their handmade textiles, agriculture, dances, language, and clothing. Walking through any path, you can feel the footprints of the local ancestors.
4. Peru beholds a huge variety of climates, cultures, and races. This in turn has evolved into one of the most renowned gastronomies in the world. Peru has even been named the World’s Leading Culinary Destination in the World Travel Awards for the last 5 years.
5. A must-see while in Peru is Machu Picchu of course. The ancient, enigmatic, and beautiful Inca masterpiece is the First Carbon Neutral Tourist Destination in the World. Arrive by trekking in or taking one of the world’s most luxurious trains, either way, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
6. Peru is home to world-class hotels such as the Marriott, Belmond, Swissotel, and other international brands that have invested in Peru, for many amazing reasons. However, you can easily be amazed by the other Relais & Châteaux properties or the great quality of local hotel brands, trains, restaurants, and more that allow you to experience the culture.
7. Peru’s history runs deep and has more than 5,000 years of past events that have taken place on these lands. At each destination, you will become an eyewitness to the day’s past and the events that led Peru to be as it is today.
8. Just as rich as the Andean regions, the Pacific Coast of Peru is also filled with pre- Incan archaeological sites, nature, and wildlife.
9. As if there weren’t already enough options for adventure, the most luxurious Amazon Cruises are available for incentive trips along the rivers that snake through the lush and plentiful jungle.
10. Peru is home to 12 different UNESCO World heritage sites spread out in all regions. These locations range from pre-Inca ruins, Inca and Spanish colonial architecture, historic city centers, extensive geoglyphs, jaw-dropping montane landscapes, and national parks.